Monday 20 June 2011

EXECUTIVE DECISION...!

Executive decision means that the decision of the person must be worthy and it should not only give benefit to the person but also to the other people.... The decision should be reliable and everlasting...For making an executive decision a real and critical thinking must be undergone...! Critical thinking and decision making go hand in hand to enable us to evaluate a situation, process the information and determine a course of action.Both personally and professionally, we make decisions everyday.....!
 Determining what to wear to work, which route to take to get there and even what foods we will eat are all decisions that have an impact on our lives. From a professional perspective, decision making is a key part of our jobs. Making the decision to hire or fire someone, whether or not to give someone an important project and deciding if we should launch a new product line, all impact our working lives and relationships in our organization. Decision making is defined as "the act of deciding between two or more alternative courses of action."Being a good decision maker causes others to trust our abilities, whereas the opposite is true if we tend to make decisions hastily without carefully considering the ramifications of those decisions and their impacts across functional units....
Decision making point starts when a person grows up, growing up means making my own decision. In my childhood, whenever I was put in a difficult situation or had trouble making up my mind, I turned to my parents for advice without exception. However, with time going by, I grow up and have to cope with my own personal affairs. On the one hand, I am granted more freedom to handle matters in my own ways. On the other hand, I also have to take responsibility for the consequences of my decisions. Well goes a saying, " There is no free lunch. " In addition to entitling me to many privileges I used to be denied, growing up also obligates me to make my own decision....
The decision of a person should be everlasting and beneficial not only to him but for his relatives as well as the people which are related to the life of the person...A real decision should be like that the person should always be proud that what decision I have made in my life... It has changed my whole life....!
Always the executive decisions aren't beneficial for the person,sometimes the decisions causes the failure of the man but indeed he also don't know that his life is changed by his one decision but in future this can be worthy and the precious moment of his life...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment