Saturday 21 May 2011


TRAGIC TRUTH….!

Sometimes besides of our utmost desire we can’t do anything 4 our fellows or our self…..  The realization of being a friend is great but when we aren’t able to fulfill any desire or any need of friend than we can’t even be happy and the condition can never be forgetful…
Once, all my friends and our teachers decided for a trip to a hill station and all of us got permission except one girl…..As our school trip was going after such a long time so all were exited we forced her a lot but she didn’t agree we talked to our kind teacher she knew all and told me in personal that she has family problems, she wanted to go but her parents doesn’t had much sources…!
I talked the girl and I assured her that I will never tell anyone but she has to come with us I’ll give you trip money….I forced her a lot and she agreed. She became very happy….!
At that day all of us were happy and we started our journey she was sitting with me in the bus and she said to me that` I don’t know why but I am afraid of a unknown fear…’I relaxed her and said that you have travelled first time that’s why you are feeling so. But neither I nor she knew the truth! When we reached there we enjoyed a lot and we were tired we decided to take rest but some of the girls went for visiting she also went. I asked my friend to go and then both of us visited the beautiful sites…Suddenly, she remembered that her camera is left in the camp. She said that you just stay here I am just coming….I agreed.
Suddenly I heard voice of a girl which was crying and was asking for help I ran towards her and saw that girl was drowning in the pool…. She didn’t know to swim even I didn’t…
I assured her that I will catch her up but couldn’t do so. I said her You just wait I am calling teacher but until I reached back she was no more….!
That was the most emotional and worse moment of my life…That was the truth we don’t knew… Till now I am not able to face her parents and I always think WHY I????




No comments:

Post a Comment